Welcome and thank you for visiting my Speaking page!
I am so happy you are here and I would love the opportunity to share at your next event. Nothing gives me deeper delight than meeting and speaking to amazing women desiring to grow in their faith. When we come together to share “Real Life,” lives change and we grow in confidence as we embrace this journey.
I enjoy speaking at Bible Studies, Mom’s Groups, Ladies Luncheons, Church Retreats, and Conferences. Below are a few examples of my speaking topics. However, if there is a specific topic your group desires, I would enjoy the opportunity to customize the event. My deepest desire is for women to walk away from your event refreshed with new energy to be all God created them to be.
For more information and to schedule a date, please contact me here.
Speaking TopicsPerfect vs. Real
The world is consumed with the need to be perfect. Striving to be SuperMom leads to discontentment when comparing our insides to everyone else’s outsides. Many times our insecurities inhibit us from experiencing real friendships. Embracing our place leads to an authentic and satisfied life. This topic dives into:
- Finding true freedom when our priority is pleasing God not others.
- Learn to starve insecurities so we can feed our souls.
- Release the mask keeping us from being real.
The kids wreak havoc on our nerves. Emotions get heighten and fear sets in our anger might scar them. There are days Moms feel like their life course is “Guilt Management.” One day we accomplish an “A” and the next day a big “F” awaits us. In order to keep our emotional baggage in check we need to conquer these areas:
- Refrain from letting social media dictate our parenting.
- Gain security in our family parameters without comparison to anyone else.
- Allowing our mistakes to become opportunities.
There is something about trustworthy friendships, those few gals who are loyal. They have walked with us through storms of life, been through births, marriages, divorces, and deaths… the ones who show up. While the world is screaming get the next new thing, our hearts are yearning for the faithfulness of a real friend. Key components to enriching friendships are:
- To have a real friend, you have to be a real friend.
- Ditching our masks to develop authenticity.
- Mirroring friendships to the Golden Rule.
Moms are busy and usually the last thing on our list is healthy living. Some days thriving is simply surviving. Maybe even wondering if fruit snacks and fishes are considered a balanced meal – I mean it does include fruit and dairy, right? Living a busy life doesn’t have to be a crazy life. Here we will explore healthy ways to nurture our whole selves:
- Discover how to find time to nurture your soul.
- Learn some easy techniques for healthy eating.
- Explore how to balance our lives emotional, mentally, and physically.
We can feel alone in our walk with God. Wondering if we are even “doing this thing right” fills our minds with insecurities tempting us to quit. God made us Mom Warriors and we need to roar in every opportunity. Implementing these strategies into our lives will guide us to be Brave Moms:
- Knowing God provides our confidence eliminates the world’s influence.
- God will meet us right where we are – we don’t have to have it all figured out.
- Learn ways to study the Bible allowing transformation to happen from the inside out.
Waiting is never a pleasant experience. Yet, it can be one of the most profound times if you allow God access to our hearts. Here we will explore the life of Hannah where she displayed passionate devotion and deep faith. We can thrive during these times by:
- Trusting God’s timing while learning patience is a virtue.
- Explore Hannah’s prayer bringing comfort to our own souls.
- Show that one woman devoted to God can change the world.
We hear others talk about joy, but what is joy, really? Can I have joy when my circumstances are not as I had planned? The Bible teaches that happiness is fleeting because it often depends on things outside of us, but true joy is eternal because it is based on our relationship with Jesus. Experience joy for the journey by:
- Developing assurance that God is in control of every detail.
- Making a determined choice to praise God in every situation.
- Spending time in gratitude.